Love AADEE Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love AADEE Forum - Your daily dose !

2 posters

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE

sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Number of posts : 1532
    Registration date : 2008-02-17

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE Empty Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:52 pm

posted on atifz offical forum by one of d memberz

Assalamualikum Aadeez :-

Today was a big day for me , ahm well today can be the big day for many others too Smile Razz but today at lse ( lahore school of economics ) Burki Campus we were having Final of LSE IDOL . And the managment did'nt announced at the start that we will be having Atif Aslam . From the start 4 :00 pm to almost 6:35 the judge desk consisted of member from EP and from Seige . It was late n i have to rush as i have to go a long way to sheikhupura . I was just on the garden cafe leaving door and saw dashing person Razz hehe he was just looking Awsome in Black Shirt and that spiki hair style , the man his self Atif Bahi . I was not expecting him to be next to me today . But who knows what's next in the life Smile

I just saw him Shake Hand,Said Assalamulikum , and forget all the other stuff around me . He crossed me and went to the cafe , then i thought i should even take a autograph and introduce my self to him .Went back in the cafe and tried to get the judging desk throwing few of my seniors back with a little push Smile , was little assamed how to intro my self to him . Went back to his chair and asked him for an autrograph , he wrote " ROCK on With Atif Aslam 11/10/09 " even more of the students have asked for autograph but their autograph contains " Atif Aslam " only Smile . Well i dont know should i write all this but it was a memorable day for me , i hav been designing a celebrity with my art techniques and he is in front of me after 3 years Smile , well i never tried to meet him before , but now i love to meet him again Smile

Sorry i could'nt get the Photo or Videos as i was not informed about Atif Bahi , i will try to collect them from any Senior .

May be he sang song at the stage too but i have no info now i left i have to rush my home Smile

Sorry For the Useless Story , but its not useless for me Smile

Wait for my Next Design and that will Blow ur minds Inshallah Smile

Even though i took his autograph on my Maths Assignment Smile I just want his Name to appear on Containing just pulled my file off and handed over my assignment to him Smile
    love aadee
    love aadee
    Admin

Number of posts : 1000
    Registration date : 2008-02-15

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE Empty Re: Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE

Post  love aadee Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 am

gud one....nice
    sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:39 am

HQ HQ Videos Very Happy Razz Smile

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=199793093288& ref=share

Thanks to Asif Mullick (From LSE IDOL Management ) For the Photos and the Videos
    sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 am

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_10

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_12

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_13

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_14

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_15

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_16

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_18

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_19

Atif Aslam l Guest Apperance l LSE 10231_20

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm