Love AADEE Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love AADEE Forum - Your daily dose !

3 posters

"Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif.

love aadee
    love aadee
    Admin

Number of posts : 1000
    Registration date : 2008-02-15

"Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif. Empty "Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif.

Post  love aadee Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:48 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, April 7, 2008: (Karachi):

He's the soulful voice behind the chart topping track that has so far been 2008's biggest hit.

After Woh Lamhe Pakistani pop sensation Atif Aslam is again enjoying the sweet fruit of success with his song from Race. Here's Atif's take on the super hit Pehli Nazar.

Pehli Nazar is a roaring hit. But the man who has actually sung it didn't like it at all.

"Initially I didn't like this song but when I heard of the big budget film and the huge star cast I decided to sing it. Gradually, I actually started enjoying it", says Atif.

Pakistani audiences are loving every bit of it. Last month, Aslam became the youngest recipient of Tamgha-e-Imtiaz, a civilian award given for doing Pakistan proud globally.

From a boy who wanted to make it to the Pakistani cricket team to the man who has won a host of Bollywood awards for the hit number Woh Lamhe from the film Zeher, Aslam has come a long way.

So what's the next big thing for the singer. A career in acting?

"Till now I haven't come across a script I like. But when I do act, I hope people like me and I'll make sure that I pick a different subject", says Atif.

He adds that he will wait till he gets the right script. Till then it will be music all the way.
    kiran
    kiran

Number of posts : 990
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

"Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif. Empty Re: "Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif.

Post  kiran Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:58 am

cool
    thanksssssssss
    for u "Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif. 906731 "Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif. 906731 "Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif. 906731 "Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif. 906731
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Number of posts : 1879
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

"Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif. Empty Re: "Initially I didn't like Pehli Nazar,"says Atif.

Post  R3GhA Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:23 pm

hmm thnz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:38 am