Love AADEE Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love AADEE Forum - Your daily dose !

+3
R3GhA
love aadee
sl33p!nr0ckz
7 posters

letz share wat we now

R3GhA
    R3GhA

Number of posts : 1879
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

letz share wat we now - Page 20 Empty Re: letz share wat we now

Post  R3GhA Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:57 pm

kab ayega
    a k mera banjayga:P
    m takin ab8 song
    sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Number of posts : 1532
    Registration date : 2008-02-17

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:02 am

Found this on addeez..

The Ensemble Avenue takes a turn towards the bigger with Atif Aslam on board!
    By TMC Pakistan on April 16th, 2009

Where would you find Rizwan Beyg, Maheen Karim, Body Focus Museum, Kamiar Rokni and Sadaf Malaterre on the same runway in the same time frame? No where else but at the upcoming Ensemble show, which is shaping up to being the most happening fashion event to happen so far this year.

“It will be an Ensemble show on a much bigger scale. But it is not to be confused with the Carnival,” fashion retailer Zeba Husain recently spoke to Instep. “We haven’t been able to hold the Carnival for the past two years because of security reasons but we have regularly been having two Ensemble shows annually, showcasing spring/summer and autumn/winter collections. These shows have proven very successful and are getting bigger and bigger, which is why we decided to put a nominal ticket price and contribute to the TRC (Teachers Resource Centre that has been hosting the high profile Carnival de Couture) charity,” Zeba added. “And I want to clarify that Rizwan Beyg will be showing and any reports that he won’t are disinformation.”

Zeba furthered that the TRC is definitely a higher pedigree of fund raisers, which will hopefully take place by the end of the year.

And to make sure people get their money’s worth from the show, pop star Atif Aslam has been added to the line up of the evening, not as a designer of course, but as a live performer. Knowing his unique fashion sense though, one is sure that he will bring another dimension to fashion that evening.

hope it turns out 2 be true
    kiran
    kiran

Number of posts : 990
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post  kiran Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 am

hmm cool nwss
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:12 am

yeah nyx n thnx
    sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 am

ur welcum
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:13 am

ny tym
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:22 am

hey new lnk
    http://discreet-vision.com/
    chk it
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:24 am

checking but lnk kis ka hai?
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 am

ullo(foo) jab ck kari ho tu malooom ni huwa
    wel itx Shabax Aslam lnk
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 am

ok but mera aadeez se related kuch open nahi hota
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 am

ahahha
    don't wrry b hppy 4eva
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 am

Writing about your own self when you haven't done much in life makes you a kind of hesitant but my creative and versatile younger brother sheraz who initially worked in preparing this website suggested me to write my biography so that people can know more about shahzad aslam.

So people here is little description about me and my life.Dont take it serious if you feel it is too long and dry.

Family Background

I was born in a Mugal family on 27 th May in our home town Wazirabad. My Grand Father Haji Fazal Karim was running a business of steel and cutlery for which Wazirabad is famous. He was a consistent hard worker who had a utter belief in clout of education. His eldest son Muhammad Aslam my father succeeded as to become one of the very few Civil Engineers of the town in 1970 from University of Engineering and Technology Lahore.

Childhood

My father joined the Communication & Works Department of Punjab Government in 1975. He was posted at Jhelum in the first two years of my life. We were having a very nice house on a road very near to the river bank. That was the place where I spent early years of my childhood.

Childhood was full of insignia and naughtiness. My simple and adoring mother says that I use to walk with my parents in the evening time on the River Road and I was always left behind them gazing at different things around.

WAZIRABAD AGE 3 MONTHS

She also points out to one of my peculiar and weird behavior. She says that there were street lights on that road and whenever I was walking on the road there was always my shadow around me due to those street lights and I use to kick and beat my shadow with my feet and red shoes, that who is this which is coming along me and not leaving me any time. I was helpless to remove that shadow from me. My mother use to laugh at me on this and she always picked me up in her arms to end that never ending story. But confusion was there in my mind that what is it and where does it come from and where does it go.

My elders in my family say that being the first kid of the eldest son of the family meant a lot. I was probably the apple of every ones eyes. Due to excessive laad pyaar I became a very moody and laraka kind of kid who cant tolerate any thing opposite to his expectations.
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 am

GAZING AT CAMERA AND CAMERA MAN , AGE 10 MONTH JHELUM

My parents reveal that automobiles were my strongest zidd and passion in my early childhood. Cars, jeeps, Construction Machinery, motor bikes were an essential part of my toys.

P.D.KHAN AGE 2 YEARS

My father was transferred to P. D. Khan and I use to stand on the seat of our jeep and keep on moving it left right without knowing where am I going or where is my destination. I was not having any control on brakes due to my small legs but I knew perhaps that there is no need of brakes as the jeep is not moving Smile I was considered as a peaceful kid in the house whenever I was at the driving seat of some vehicle making sounds of the car engines with my wet lips.

WAZIRABAD AGE 2.5 YEARS

I was so much fond of cars that the age of about 3.5 one day my father promised me to bring a new car for the family. He left for Lahore that day to buy the car. The whole day I waited anxiously for the car and in the evening when I was taking shower in bathtub I heard the horn of the car and believe me or not I jumped out of the tub without my clothes on and I hugged my father for that car.

There was a Girls College next to our house and during break times girls use to come to our house as for drinking cold water. Seeing a lonely massom bacha they always pulled my cheeks while expressing their emotions or I don't know what .Some of them were not beautiful so I didn't liked them squeezing my cheeks. “Main us waqt chouta tha is liayay kuch ker nahin sakta tha werna ………….. ……”

There is a very interesting fact common here between me and my youngest brother atif . Both of us topped in the Pre-nursery class but we both were not knowing that we have don't it as we were to young to realize the positions and grades and our principles called our parents that your sons have done some thing.

GRADE 2 IN PINDI GHAIB

My father was transferred to Lahore in 1985 and we faced a very common problem that happens with the kids of people working with the Govt. They always have to shift from once city to another leaving all their friends and memories behind. I Joined DPS Model Town in Lahore to continue my Education till matriculation.

I was a kid who always went to explore new things. I was fine with most of the subjects but I was always struck in equations of Math. Abbu g say bohat maar khayee hay on equations. Who jou kehtay hian na maths koot koot ker bhar diya tha unhoun nay meray ander. The result was that it became my favorite subject once I started understanding it.

School life was a great time , wohi date sheets wohi parhayan wohi marks wohi comparison, it was like that u were able to satisfy yourself by predicting and having output of your studies once you input your time into it. School life gave me my best friends Irfan Ali and Faisal Murad.

I continued my FSc in F.G. Sir-syed College Mall Road Rawalpindi . College life was almost like the school life due to strict discipline at college.

Brothers

God has blessed me with three wonderful brothers having lots of talents and guts. Here is a brief description of each one of them.

Shahbaz use to be a sporty guy with lots of friends in his childhood. Most of the kids fight with each other in childhood so we also did. But I tried not to quarrel with shahbaz because I was knowing that once he will start crying I cannot make him quiet and also no matter who has started the fight parents always accuse the eldest son that you are responsible for all this , other are younger to you , if they had started it you should had stopped it rather than participating into it.
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:51 am

SHAHBAZ ASLAM

Shahbaz was really good at cycling and video games .Beside he was caught a number of times by Abbu g at video game shop but it couldn't resist his interest in video games. Believe me or not playing the Game Street Fighter in Murree Shahbaz defeated 22 Successive competitor boys who came one after the other and lost while challenging with him. He was a real champ.

He also developed a nice dressing sense with time and experimented a lot of things on his hair. He is also very much into Kite flying. If I say that he is the most stylo person of our house than it will not be wrong. After completing his MBA now I see a truly professional person in him who is very focused and strict towards his goals. He has a tremendous contribution in atif's success. While dealing with people of showbiz , promoters, corporate clients he is very sound in negotiations now.

He is sensitive at heart and mostly quiet.

Sheraz was a very isolated child always busy with his dolls and bags and he was really cute with shiny hair and big eyes. After completing his BCS (hons) he is working as Head of IT department in Royal Palm Golf and Country Club Lahore.

SHERAZ ASLAM

The special thing about sheraz is that whatever you say to him to do he will do it according to his own will and time and mood. But the way he will do it is the true trade mark of sheraz. I mean some people may say him listless but he thinks k duniya ki worth itni nahin k is k liyay khud ko tense kya jay and he is right. Ghar main sab say zyada neend bhi sheraz ki hi hay. To me he is one of the finest human beings I ever came across. Down to earth patient and technologically artistic. I haven't seen anyone saying any bad word about him ever.

An interesting memrory . Bacpan main Sheraz say mera aik dafa phuda hua I gave him a punch in his back and for the next three days he was having a severe pain in his stomach. My parents of-course punished me for this but I kept on surprising that how can it happen that I hit him in the back and he feel the pain in stomach, weird………isn't it?

Atif being the youngest was a sweetheart to all the brothers and family. He always use to show his cars and dinkies in front of camera when ever some one use to take his snap. He was good at studies in his early child hood. One thing which I have observed in atif is that he was always caring loving and keeping balance in relations and he is still the same after so much of fame he is equally caring with same attitude towards everyone. It's a blessing when you get the fame and God also bestows you the ZARF to handle that fame.

I use to take the unnecessary advantage of being the eldest and I always let atif , Shahbaz and Sheraz to bowl and I was at the batting seat mostly. Shahbaz and Sheraz were not much interested in cricket so they were not very regular in fielding for me but talking about atif he was really having a passion in side , a craze. Whenever he found that all the people are sleeping in the house at afternoon time he came to me and said “Bhai chalain game hou jay”.

We use to play in our car porch and we had very tough self defined rules to execute better in actual grounds

Atif learned a lot in this process of bowling. He tried with every kind of ball, Plastic ball Tennis ball, tape ball, cork ball, cricket hard ball and even the ping pong ball of table tennis. Day be day he achieved a better speed, line length, swing and accuracy. Until a time came that it was really tough for me to hit him a boundary.
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:52 am

ATIF ASLAM

Recently I met some of my childhood friends and we planned to have a cricket match. we were short of some players and I asked a 14 years old boy to play with us. I was bowling to him and he hit me a four. A kid of about 10 year old came to me and said “ aap atif k bhayee hian” I said yes. He said sarcastically “Phir tou sharam khani chahiyay aap ko k aap nay atif ka bhai houtay huay chouka kha liya hay woh tou yahan kissi batsman ko khra bhi nahin hounay daita.” He was very famous among all the teams of our area.

Selection of Profession

I was mostly among back benchers and the naughtiest students of the class who was mostly punished by the teachers but I also use to have a good friendship with the toppers of the class and in the end my teachers were mostly surprised that “Shahzad how did you get such marks”

At that time only Medicine and Engineering were considered as good professions and parents also wanted us to be into one of them. By the GRACEFULLNESS of ALLAH , after FSc ‘i got admission in all the things which I applied for, University of Engineering and Technology Lahore, UET Taxila, Pakistan Army, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan and my personal favorite Merchant Navy ( Marine Engineering). My personal choice was Merchant Navy because it was containing a lot of exploration round the globe, but some body misinformed my innocent parents that Merchant Navy spoils the young guys and they do not come home even in years. So they said you can't join Merchant Navy you have to be here with us.

Most of the army personnel suggested me that you should not join the army if you don't like the boundaries. Finally I opted for Civil Engineering in UET Lahore.

Life at UET

After F.Sc. I never took the studies seriously. I only studied for the sake of promotion to the next year and that's all.

UET FIRST YEAR

We had some great trips to various parts of the country in UET and I still remember all those days when our group of friends use to remember the time table of the girls we like instead of ours Wink hehehehe. Had nice night cricket matches with tape ball. Our team name was Ziddi Pathakhay. i always use to get out on duck and after about 5 consecutive ducks mostly I use to score a century, hehehe. We use to complete all the assignments with chappas and I was really quick at it. Mostly we used our T square drawing instrument as our electric guitars. Learned a lot of things at UET in that carefree period of my life

FIRST YEAR UET LAHORE

At that time my parents were living in Islamabad and I was in Lahore alone. I rejoined my old school friends Irfan and Faisal and we started a life and series of exploring people and places which gave us tremendous pleasures and knowledge. In true terms we were vagabond souls roving around here and there .we had our unforgettable trip to northern areas of Pakistan and we went upto China by Road.

2 ND YEAR UET LAHORE

Our university Lecture Theaters were really big in size with a lot of echo and reverb in it. Whenever we got a chance all of friends use to sit and had a great song session. People use to come in those lecture theaters after listening to our loud songs and it was pleasurable that audience was increasing day by day. I don't know y I didn't took it serious later on.

There was big virus of reading in me , reading books of all kinds other than my course at UET. During Summer vacations I used to go to Model Town library and I read a lot of writers ranging from urdu novels of Bano Qudsia , Ashfaq Ahmad to the psychology of Freid about “Interpretation of Dreams” .I also read western Philosophers like Burtrend Russell, Punjabi Sufi Poets and many more.
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:53 am

3 RD YEAR UET

FINAL YEAR UET LAHORE

I also faced failure in studies for the first time in third year of my university but that make me realized that a student's life is incomplete without failure and failures are really good teachers. Beside all these things Alhumdolillah i completed cleared my Bachelors of Engineering degree in First Division. My graduation day was memorable because UET restarted the Convocation days after about 15 years. It was a cold day in January and my parents joined me there

GRADUATION DAY UET LAHORE

and obviously they were very happy to see all that. I remember the gowns provided to the students were not properly pressed but the gown for the chief guest Governor Punjab was in immaculate condition so after the ceremony we asked the tailor master of UET to give it to us for photography but he denied so we had to steal it from the tailoring shop Wink and after some naughty photo shots with the friends we returned it to the university tailor .The tailor master was counting gowns at was surprised why some gowns are not present.

Practical Life

Than started the practical phase of my life. Practical life made me realized that if you want to be happy you have to be a little bit of unrealistic to some extent about the happenings in real world. People are not that straight as they seem to be. This make you extra cautious at the back of your mind. Perhaps the biggest setback of our society is that people cant trust each other due to a fear that every one will cheat them if they will make their mind carefree and this phenomenon creates stresses at brain.

LAHORE 2005

Nowadays I am working as the Project Manager in one of the largest infrastructure development companies of the country. Since the start of my practical life I have been actively involved in very diversified and unique projects related to civil engineering. Some of them are as under

Fatima Jinnah Girls College Walled city Lahore
    “D” Point Car Parking Plaza Lahore
    Bhit Gas Field Development Sehwan Sindh
    Faisalabad Pindi Bhatiyan Motorway M3
    Royal Palm Golf and Country Club Lahore
    Kandahar City Roads and Kandhar Kabul Road Afghanistan
    N70 Highway Bridges Balouchistan
    Doha Expressway Qatar

LAHORE 2006

International Journeys

My journeying lead me to so many customs so many ideas and so many things. To me traveling or exploration is the most versatile form of entertainment. You may feel bored with other kinds of entertainment but traveling always gives you some thing new to experience.

Places like Dubai , Srilanka, Holland , Canada , Qatar , India , China and Afghanistan made me think that exploration can be one of the most entertaining ambitions of life. Perhaps the most enjoyable experience is when you are lost in the streets and towns of a new country. There are still a lot of places on my list to explore.
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 am

Atif's Success

The most interesting fact about our childhood is that we were not allowed to listen to any kind of music on tape and watch any kind of movies on vcr. Believe me or not upto 1988 we did not had any single tape recorder or musical cassette in our house. Abu kabhi kabhi long drive per gari main Rafi k ganay laga ker suna kertay thay. By the end of matriculation I just have 4 cassettes and a tape recorder but the giant of passion for music was about to awake.

My father bought me a nice sound system of Pioneer after my consistent zidd in F.Sc. and I started increasing my musical collection. My current collection is about 10,000 songs of almost all breeds of music. I have also furnished a customized home theater system with 7 large speakers and it really shakes your soul when you play some thing loud.

My parents were really strict about our education but atif k muamlay main they were like relaxed. When he won his singing competitions in his college we all were happy but no body took it serious.

LAHORE 2004

I was in Canada in December 2002 and while chatting with my family back home in Pakistan suddenly atif send me an invitation of voice chat. I accepted it and he said

“Shahzad Bhai yeh cheez sunain ,mainay apna first song record kiya hay “

And he played his song “ AADAT” which he recorded a few days ago at that time. Although on voice chat sound quality was not very good but my first comment was that atif MASHALLAH say aap nay tou JUNOON k level ka gana bana diya hay

Convention Center Islamabad 2004, L To R , Mubeen , Mehmood, Shahbaz, Shahzad, Sameer & Atif

I was really happy to see him singing live in his initial concerts and all of us participated in all the arrangements and promotions. Those unplugged concerts in various restaurants of Lahore gave him an added recognition and things started changing rapidly when aadat's video was released.

I still remember the days when JalPari was released in July 2004 me and atif were pasting posters different markets and music stores and than Autographs, Photographs, courtesy, sweetness , endless smiles, best wishes, and what not and what not, every thing came to atif MASHALLAH one after the other and we were more happier at his success than atif himself.

All brothers discuss the positive and negative aspects of any new song of atif and give our input. There is a lot more stuff from atif in audio which we never released any where as that is for experimental purposes.

Alhumdolillah enjoyed all the steps of his fame together. Before his success in musical career I remember the time k aik din tha jab alhmara k bahir me and atif were trying to see the show of Junoon aur rush ki wajah say bohat hi dhikkay par rahay thay standing in the line for tickets and now I see the people in same condition but this time artist is atif.

The most funny thing is that the security guards of alhamra always do not recognize atif and do not let him enter from the rear gate for artists .We try to convince them that is k bughair concert kaisay houga and they say Order is order sir hum aap ko ander janay nahin day saktay and we have to call promoters to come at gate and make them realize. We smile at the cuteness of those security guards.

Once a cute little girl came to atif and saif atif I like your songs a lot and I love u, atif asked aap ko mera kounsa gana pasand hay

She replied very innocently “ saali tou mani nahin “ lol

Bohat sari fans ki moms call and say to us aap atif say kahian apni wish list likh ker hum ko day hum us ki her wish pouri kerain gay buss us say kahin k humari bachiyoun ki zindagi say door chala jay kiyoun k us nay humari bachiyoun ko pagal bana diya hua hay aur who bilkjul apni parhayee per dhayan nahin daiti, all the time buss atif and atif. Hehehehe
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:54 am

I liked a caller in one of atif's interview saying “atif yaar aaps ay hum ko aik bohat bara shikwa hay and I m very annoyed at you , atif asked kiya hua”

He replied “yaar jiss ka main fan houn who aap ki bohat bari fan hay and she wants me to sing like u and how is it possible ?” ,heheheheh

I have literally seen old people crying while listening to him live in concert. I think he is a true soul redeemer.

Believe me or not the best endowment in atif is not the Singing, but to me his pickup is really good MASHALLAH he can copy and mimick any person. He can give you a like commentary like micheal holding,he can sing like Pathanay khan, he can act like any crazy fan of his own, he can copy any actor. He can act like any elder in Khandaan or any teacher in the college.

At concerts the love of audience make us a kind of overloaded . Some times I seriously think that we do not return even a quarter of what people are offering us in the form of their love care and courtesy.

Fame gives you a slowed down attitude towards life. I mean you don't rush after the good things as they will come to you if you keep your self cool and absorbent. Another good thing about atif is that he knows that this fame is not permanent and he often asks during the family sittings that yaar mujhay batao where will I be standing when one day all of this fame , love appreciation , best wishes will not continue. Realizing this very truth that nothing is permanent in showbiz he has a great philosophy to enjoy the things to its fullest when it comes to you without trying to preserve it for the future.

I believe all the dreams are being completed in the form of atif's success and we are extremely thankful to Allah for His perpetual shower of blessings on us. Some times we feel there is some sound purpose behind this fame given to atif by GOD. Fame also gives you an added responsibility in public, you can't act loose, you can't be careless about your attitude etc etc. If so much youngsters and fresh brains love you, you must display and speak of some thing which lead them towards something good and entertaining as people listen to you very carefully.
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 am

Expression and Creativity

Being a Gemini I always try to keep my self busy in more than one things at a time. This zodiac sign radiates a large amount of energy of expression. So I always feel like something is dying in me if I m not going to express it. I relive myself in three ways

Photography
    Writing
    Calligraphy
    PHOTOGRAPHY

Photography is one of the latest passions entered into my life. During second year at UET one of my friends Farhan Zaidi bought a nice MINOLTA SLR camera. He was experimenting and needed some models. He asked me for a casual shoot .Fortunately the result s were outstanding and I was not believing the innocence and freshness of those pics. It was the first proper spark of photography in me that I should also do it.

LAHORE 2005

On one of my projects I had to make some progress photographs and I bought a SLR ZP 70 camera of PENTAX with a good pair of zoom and wide angle lenses. The results satisfied me a lot and I was more and more into photography. I bought more cameras like CANON A85 DIGITAL & CANON EOS 300D DIGITAL SLR and equipment related to it and in a short span of 18 Months I took more than 20,000 Pictures.

Photography gives you a number of feelings like you are recording history as well as freezing the moments and in short “YOU ARE MARKETING THE NATURE”. I believe we should use the vision bestowed to us by Nature to decode it. Photography is a nice medium to learn from the symbols and lessons of the nature. I also explored a number of website of international photographers and I thought website is the best medium to display and share your work to learn and improve by comments of the people. That's y you are surfing this website. A good photograph grips you and holds your breath if u like to concentrate and think.

I do feel that some times in my life that I wanted to hold the time at some precious moments of my life and at that time I was not having anything to freeze it. Perhaps I was not knowing that unconsciously I m preparing my self to enter onto the world of photography. A good photograph satisfies u more than any drug in this in this world. When you click a unique shot you are a kind of overjoyed that only I was there to see and capture it and some times u also feel like I should see some thing according to my angle through my camera which other people cant see.

Following my passion I thought to start photography as my second profession and now I have got a complete studio to full fill all the needs.

Thanks to atif who made me cross this huge total of 20,000 pics out of which about 50% has been taken at his concerts. Some concert organizers do arrange good lighting which helps a lot in taking good pics but at some concerts lighting is just pathetic. I also feel really good while supporting atif through my photography although he is really very handsome and photogenic.The comments of all aadeez about those concert pictures encourage me a lot to do better next time.

At one of his latest pics one of his fans wrote at aadeez that

“ATIF CUTE LAGNAY KI BHI KOI HAD HOUTI HAY , WHY YOU WANT K HUM TUM KO DAIKH DAIKH KER HI MAR JAYIN” hehehehe

Another one said

“Atif tum CUTESTOPAN KI HIGH POTENCY TABLET LAG RAHAY HOU JISAY DAIKH KER DARD BHOOL JATAY HAIN”

Atif's fans are very enthusiasts and this is always shown in their facial expressions shown in the concert pics.

Playing with colors at software once u take a good shot also increases your exposures and creativity and my photography spreads silence in me. Still there is a lot more to learn and capture.

Writing

Another good thing after atif's fame happened to me that it reinvent the art of writing in me which was a kind of muddy and shadowed after my FSc. I use to write Punjabi and Urdu poetry in my College and university life but just for fun. I also wrote some comedy plays and songs for my annual class function which people liked a lot.

Presently I feel like writing for atif to support him lyrically and also to sooth my urge for creativity so I wrote the song “ehsaas” in his first album.

The song “ehsaas” was based on identity crises and directionless life as my inside critic always forces me to be more fruitful and productive with some accurate direction.

Now atif composes some thing and ask me to write for it and some times I write some thing and ask him to compose and we discuss almost all the aspect of it.

Quenching the thirst of my expression so far I guess I have written about 8 songs for him most of which you guys will listen in his new album.

One of the upcoming songs I have written is “ Hungami Halaat ”

The basic themes prevailing my writings are

Search of a True Guru with Unlimited Knowledge
    Reason for Existence
    Inconsistency
    Uncertainty
    Selflessness
    Versatility in Expressing Love
    Naughtiness
    Calligraphy
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:55 am

Calligraphy is a good medium to reflect the real meaning of some thing according to your point of view and perception. ­­­

This is one of my Paintings in Calligraphy. I use to think a lot on the process of Nature of giving someone some thing and snatching it from the same person at some other time. I tried to decode the reasons, logic, and criteria behind it. I was not completely successful but to some extent I found some thing. Here it is a depiction of one of the Quranic Verse which tells us that it is one the Sole Discretion of Allah to make some one respectful or regrettable.

This painting is made using the basic geometric diagrams like triangles, rectangles and squares.

This a Quranic Verse

“ WATU-IZZU MUN TASHA WA TA- ZILLU MUN TASHA”

“ Khuda jiss ko chahay izzat day aur jiss ko chahay zillat day”

If you carefully observe the painting the triangles used to described the part of Izzat or betterment are directing upwards while the triangles showing the part of disrespect are directing downwards.

The alphabet “ ZAAAL “ in both parts of the verse is being used as a calibrated scale on which the large triangles move to show the magnitude of some body's respect and disrespect.

These large pointers are placed on rollers which move on the word “TASHA” ,THE WILL OF GOD.

The rest of series of the triangles in the painting are dots on Arabic alphabets in the Verse.
    So it's a graphical representation of God's will which move in both directions upward and downward to give some one respect and disrespect.

Ideologies and Theories

Due to influence of arts , engineering and theories I use to mix all of them and compare and find similarities in them. Here is an example

Reading the theory of relativity by Einstein in FSc I felt that this theory contains much more deeper meanings in it.

This theory says that different things behave differently in different frames of references. Like the square windows of a moving train will appear like rectangular but once the train will stop they will be square so they behaved differently in motion and at rest.

Atif's Birthday 2006

I started finding this relativity in almost all the things in real life.

For example when you spend you spend one hour with a charming and jolly young lady, the time will pass really quickly but if you spent that one hour with an old boring lady with some women politics talks that hour will take a much longer time to end up this is relativity.

Time is same but the frame of reference is different.

QATAR 2005

If a scientist does his research for his whole life and writes a research paper which is published in the best news papers of the world. That research paper is very valuable for all the science students and people who are going to forward and continue that research process. But one day that news paper gets into cruel entropy process and after so many hands that research paper reaches the hands of an uneducated person who sells his samoosaas by placing them on that research paper and putting some ketchup on it as well.

So now the paper is the frame of reference and for one person it is research of a life time while for other it is just a tissue, disposable.

If a person loves music a lot and he wants to have a good sound system to listen good music on but he does not have money to have it. he gets it after working hard and enjoys it but simultaneously a dry and boring person is having a lot of money and buy that same sound system for one of his kid to grant one of his wish thinking as an if this is just a peace or noise and nothing else. So that sound system is frame of reference which is of utmost important to one person and is a piece of noise for the others.
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:56 am

Success is one of the biggest relative terms of the world.

I might not be sharif for an innocent village girl but the most wanted killer of the country would definitely consider me an innocent person. So the person is the same the angle of vision has been changed which shows my innocence is relative ad so are the other things I mentioned so one should not be extra crazy or phonetic about the success. I was always thinking on these lines that if every thing is relative than y are people getting crazy about getting maximum in their lives. Some times unwillingly we have to be a par of that race for a certain time period

So I guess if every thing is relative we must not tense ourselves for the temporary and artificial things of this world as it does not worth it.

I truly believe that God is closer to the broken hearts, down to earth and aajiz people who are selfless and non lusty. There is a HOT LINE Connection between God and a those kind of people. Allah like AAJZI the most. Apart from being selfless and down to earth consistency also pays a lot to get some thing. People who receive good intuition from Allah they must use it to the fullest to define write and wrong path in the life.

I also believe that God does not give any thing to any until and unless he or she possesses the ZARF, the caliber or the absorption power of that particular thing. If you get that thing without having the zarf to handle it you might not handle it properly and you may misuse it and can spoil yourself as well as that thing. And when you loose that thing it hurts. So its better to develop zarf in yourself before actually wishing for some thing. Failure are the best teachers in life so I think one should enjoy both the failures and successes.

Sometimes I feel there is still lot more to do and explore in life. I hope that God will be kind to me more than ever before to achieve those things.

In the end I would like to thank all aadeez who have been appreciating my photographs and along with them I would like to thank sheraz aslam who helped me a lot in preparing this website. Adnan Khan and Ali Jafri who designed and executed this website in a very professional way.

Please let me know about your comments and suggestions if you have any to improve my photography and website.

LUV U ALL

Shahzad Aslam

muhammadshahzadaslam@yahoo.com
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:59 am

ittay majay ki info d hai na mai ne parh or majay kar
    mai ne 10 minx mai parhi hai cux bhot bari hai
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:00 am

thanks for sahriin
    well meine perha howa hai
    but phir bhi thankss for sharin here
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Post  R3GhA Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:13 am

Razz
    ur welcum ny tym
    sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:45 pm

thanxxxx for sharin regha

Last edited by sl33p!nr0ckz on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:44 am