Love AADEE Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love AADEE Forum - Your daily dose !

3 posters

Atif Aslam in Gulf News

sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Number of posts : 1532
    Registration date : 2008-02-17

Atif Aslam in Gulf News Empty Atif Aslam in Gulf News

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:48 am

Arshad Ali/Gulf News
    Atif Aslam says he loves negative publicity

[img]Atif Aslam in Gulf News Atif2210[/img]

Atif Aslam loves negative publicity
    By Manjusha Radhakrishnan, Staff Reporter
    Published: November 02, 2008, 23:26

Atif Aslam, whose fans include Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif, says top Bollywood singers are insecure about his success

Bollywood's top singers Asha Bhonsle and Sunidhi Chauhan may disagree on many things but the one thing they agree on is about the most over-hyped singer to hit Bollywood.

Throw them the question and the name of Pakistan's pop sensation Atif Aslam comes tumbling out. Minutes before he performed at a concert in Dubai on Thursday, tabloid! asked him the inevitable question — how does it feel to be criticised by your own peers so publicly?

"I love it. I love all the negative publicity and it shows that they are insecure about my success. They are protesting against a singer making it big in their territory," says Aslam, who is known for his intense vocals.

The singer of hit songs, such as Tere Bin and Pehli Nazar Mein, adds that though he has never claimed to be a great singer with any classical training, he can dish out a decent tune. "Imagine their reaction if I were to be properly trained too. I would be unstoppable."

His peers may consider him the biggest fluke, but the actors who feature in his songs are known to wax lyrical about him. (remember when Bollywood siren Bipasha Basu went ga-ga over his vocals and actively sought him out?)

"Katrina Kaif has joined that list too. She is my big fan. Also, the other day John Abraham [Bipasha's boyfriend] said my song [Pehli Nazar Mein] is their favourite going-on-a-drive song," says Aslam

Courtesy to Atif Mania.com !
    love aadee
    love aadee
    Admin

Number of posts : 1000
    Registration date : 2008-02-15

Atif Aslam in Gulf News Empty Re: Atif Aslam in Gulf News

Post  love aadee Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 am

Wowwwwwww ! Another similarity in Atif n Me...i luvvvvvv ma critics n my haters...they rather give me more confidence...that m givin them complex.. flower What a Face Laughing lol!
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Number of posts : 1879
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post  R3GhA Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:03 am

oh i c
    nice newz Basketball

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:49 am