Love AADEE Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love AADEE Forum - Your daily dose !

4 posters

AADEE AND AADEEZ

kiran
    kiran

Number of posts : 990
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

AADEE AND AADEEZ Empty AADEE AND AADEEZ

Post  kiran Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 am

okay so am posting here all msgs ov Atif fo aadeez and the chats n the interviews that Atif gave only fo his aadeez

1. Msg by Atif posted on forum by adnan the admin on 15th jan 2005

“Dear friends here is a message for all you guys by none other than your very own Atif Aslam.

“My Dearest Loving, Encouraging, Amazing, Cute, Intelligent Naughty & Multi Mega Watt Fans

I simply love you all

First of all I m really sorry for being away from this hot forum for quite a long time. I was doing nothing but just trying to entertain you at various venues and various aspects. I have had a detailed look at these forums and I m simply amazed to see its contents. You people have made it a rainbow of millions of colors with your posts and I truly feel like “k rahain hum rangoun main”.

Look at those amazing topics about “ jalpari” about your “funny sms” about your poetry, about the reviews of my concerts and TV appearances, about www.h3o.info, about your sweet wishes at various occasions, I mean every thing is just mind blowing. I feel like k meray fans bohat creative, bohat keen observers and listeners aur bohat hi quick hain, abhi koi cheez tv per pehli dafa on air houti hay aur us k reviews k pages bhar jatay hain.

U know what whenever I see this kind of encouragement to mera hosla bohat barh jata hay and I feel k ager aap log meray saath hain tou together we can rock this whole world.

When I see you people at concerts enjoying with me I feel like k is crowd main kitna passion hay kitna pyaar hay kitna apna pan hay,kitni energy hay, jaisay main in k liyay bohat kuch houn waisay hi yeh meray liyay sab kuch hain. I also sometime feel that God has been extremely kind to me and He has given me great blessings with some purpose that I can divert the youth of this country to a positive direction of creativity and hard work.

I would like to thank you all for your enormous support and also I would like to thank my family in particular. What ever I m today is by the Prayers of my family and you guys. God has bestowed me with a very verstyle and supporting family. My brother “sheraz” is one of the best friends. He is a very creative painter as well as a great graphic designer who also designed the layout of my album. Together when we have jams with funny lyrics we are most creative at that time. “shahbaz” is managing almost all of my showbiz activites. Meri kafi cheezoun ki hassle us ki wajah say aasaan hou jati hay but some times I feel he is a bit over loaded because it is not as easy as it seems, apart form this the best part about him is that he is a great dress designer, You people have been appreciating my dress sense, my style it is all because of him. “Shahzad” my eldest brother has been a constant guideline & support to me on almost all of my issues. God has also bestowed him with a nice vision for versatile photography and his hobby of photography is touching new limit by capturing the emotions of you guys at my concerts. A lot of people say k “shahzad” ki awaz meray say bohat milti hay. My three brothers have infused their lot of time and effort in making this website a complete world of atif and “aadeez” .I would also like to thanks creative Team of “Techvelocity” for there nice artistic work to provide a plat form to people to express.

I would like to say a very happy new year to you guys and an Eid Mubarak in advance. I have got two gifts for you guys at New Year and Eid.

My song “Aas Paas” with “Hadiqa Kiyani”
    The biggest surprise of www.h3o.info since its re-launch, yes these are the photographs of some of my nice concerts at various venues. You guys can search for yourself if you were there and if you were not there than I m sure that after watching these pictures you would like to be.
    Here is the link “ (http://www.h3o.info/jalpari_interface.html)

You can express yourself about these gifts either at this forum or at Shahzad@h3o.info

Also there are many more good surprises to come but I will always be looking forward for your positive criticism and encouragement to improve my music and my image you know

“AADI ”

2. 2nd msg

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:53am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sweet and loving fans

It is again an honor for me to have an interaction to all you great people there

I m really sorry for my belated response to all of your love ,care, appreciation and affection.

I strongly believe that what ever I have achieved is just because of your unconditional love and support.

I really enjoyed reading all of the comments which you guys wrote about my different songs like “Bheeghi Yaadain” in Zeher,Aas Paas Video.

Shuker hay meray intahayee critic kisum k fans ko meri koi video tou pasand aayee Hehehehe

I always welcome your comments and suggestions.

The best thing about these forums is k aap lougoun ki attention ki wajah say meray baray main koi bhi cheez kahin bhi print hou ya release hou, you people know it and discuss it.Which shows how eye-opened people you are

How observant you are, thanks for being there always

For this much care I would like to meet all of you in person lekin ager aisa kernay lag gaya tou aap k liyay music koun bunayay ga , concerts koun karay ga Hehehehe

Even than I try k maximum fans say mil sakoun. Mujh say ager kissi concert per ya kissi bhi jagah kissi fan ki koi dil aazaari hui hou tou I m really sorry for that

All of you people are JANNNOOOOOZ to me

But right now what I can offer you is really some thing interesting

I consider you as my best friends and I m sharing one of my other successes with you. Aap lougoun ki duaoun say I finally got the degree of my BCS Result to kafi pehlay aa gaya tha convocation ab hua hay. So I thought k us convocation ki pics main aap lougoun say share karoun So check out the pics.

Secondly also we are uploading the pics of some of my latest concerts

I love the pics of my concert with RDB in Lahore, Thanks to Shahzad Bhai.

Thirdly there is a special treat for all you people. We are uploading a special version of “Aas Paas” exclusively for Aadeez of our website

So enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Here I would like to discuss a few more things with you guys. First of all let me clear some rumors about me.

People have been asking me k Khuda nakhwasta meray ooper koi ban lag gaya hay to perform any where in Pakistan.Aap lougoun ki duaoun say aisa kuch nahin hay and I m doing concerts MashAllah every where. So all fans and Promoters please clear your mind about his issue.

This is really strange that y people are spreading rumors against me

Rahi baat case ki tou that is still pending in Lahore High Court and every body knows it.

Also some people were saying like I charge for my autographs and stuff

Common man this is sick

I mean ager aisa hounay lag jay out koi artist survive hi na karay

Asal main houta yeh hay k jiss ko autograph mil jata hay he or she is happy jiss ko rush ki wajah say na milay tou phir aisi batain kerna shurroh ker daitay hian. But still I try to entertain every body.

There is another stupid rumor k Khuda nakhwasta I m suffering from cancer

People call me and confirm this that if it is true or not, Khuda k fazal say aisi koi baat nahin hay. I m perfectly fine aur mazeed sehat k liyay aap lougoun ki duayain chahiyain

I know rumors are the part of show biz but phir bhi koshish karain k baqi log in rumous ko na phailain about me. So all my sweet fans think good and enjoy good things only,

We have to go a long way together INSHALLAH so keep posting , keep smiling, keep coming to my concerts I always enjoy performing for my sweet aadiz specially. Bohat saray tou meray say regularly in touch rehtay hain

God Bless you all

Your loving

Atif

3. msgs posted by Atif on forum when He came to celebrate jalpari's bday on 23rd july 2005

Dear Addez

This is your very own atif direct to you in order to celebrate the event of jal pari's birthday.i M SORRY I M A LITTLE LATE FOR ABOUT 15 MiNUTES.I would love to have achit chat with you guys here.

Keep Rocking

Atif

Maha Thanks for your sweet comments

next video a secret but INSHALLAH kuch hi arsay main
    Sweet nOvember No need to thank me

thanks tou mujhay aap sab ka kerna chahiyay jinhoun nay aadeez ki aik complete world bana rukhi hay

Aap ki wishes say INSHALLAH abhi aur bhi dhair sara music kerna baqki hay

To @@DEEZ

Main bhi kafi besabra hou raha tha tou come to you people

but honestly was not having time due to the rush hour of my life

belive me ghar walouns ay sab say zayda daant parti hay k apni sehat ka khyal nahin rukhtay hou

main un ko kaisay samjhaoun k mera schedule hi kuch aisa buna hua houta hay

but i m feeling really nice to be here with you guys

Yaar Jal pari ki birthday hay

koi music shuziq koi gana shana kuch hala gulla houna chahiyay

aap lougoun ki duaoun say It is one of the best sellingalbums of the year

sirf aap ki support hay aur kuch nahin

My cricket has been reduced to one in a month but jab bhi time milta hay tou kuch na kuch zaroor khailta houn particularly choutay cousins k saath

Concert k liyay suach batoun otu mujh ko bhi nahin pata houta k kiss din kiya kerna hay kahan perform kerna hay shahbaz tells me at eleventh hour mostly and we are on the move .but i must say aap lougoun ka pyaar concerts main khul ker samnay aata hay

itna passion hay is qoum main k bussss

u rock

Veryinteresting things happen to me while i m backstage on most of the concert

itna pyaar hay aap lougoun ka k i cant expres sit in my words

logoun ko words nahin mil rahay houtay us waqt k woh kiss tarha bata sakain k how much and y they like me

kuch small girls tou baqaida rouna shurroh ker daiti hain excitment main

Choutay bachay meri weakness hain

i love it a lot jab koi chouta bacha mujh ko gana sunata hay

To NIdz

I know k yahan saray apnay hi baithay hain aur apnoun say koi parda nahin houta

abrar ki shaadi main itna rush tha k mera tou shadi say dil hi ghabranay lag gaya tha

jk

Talking about my new plans

yes i m making some new songs but i m not doing any TV Serials right now

thanks for being so anxious about my upcoming work

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

*jalpari*

... i realy appreciate ur idea n v vill definately look at it in future

aur meri shadee pe kharcha kernay say aaap ghabra kio rahe hain ... bacho aaap ko b paseenay aeeen gay ...... Razz ....

"""" woh lamhay woh raatein

koi na janay the kaise baaatein ..

woh ho ho o o ho barsatein

woh bheegi bheeegi yaadein ..

woh bheeege bheegi yadeein .."""

zulfiqar

o control yaar

riz

nxt video is a surprise for u .... lets c v r workin on it

sweeetnovember

india n dubai were fantabulous .... lekin sach pocho to .. apna mulk janat hai .....

!!@@deez!!

( AM amazed with ur memory ,,,, u remmember evry bit Ov MA INTERVIEW ..... CHILL OUT )

*JALPARI*

BEHNA MEIN NE JAWAB DIA TO HAI ... AUR KIA SAWAL HAI AAAP ka ..... .... congratulations to u too .... coz ..definately it would've been impossible without all ov u ..........

n especially i would like to thank the moderators ,,,,,, n the admin .. Smile u ppl rock

special

likewise Smile

gurya

walaikum-as-salam

lamhey_yaaDEIN

........... walaikum-as-salam ..... aaap per salamtee ho ....... aur dher saree aap ko b mubarik HO .... Smile peace

n abt tht that shankar program ...... common it was just a program .... let them sing ..,,,

HI thanks a lot for your concern about my vidoes music and dressing.

well i m improving on the aspect of dressing and talking about the videos i guess now i will not repeat the past mistakes and thirdly youhave asked about the necxt album

it will take time

i mean i cant say about the accurate date but it will take a few more months

thanks a lot for such a nice and well formatted message

meetam

am sorrry mujhe kuch yaad ne abt alhamra ..... n abt the umra ... mujhe saaath le jana

mairo ...

u betta b there lolz

naha

tusi saraya v cha gaye ho

teh-eeeem

( yes i remember i met a bunch ov grls there ) .,. how r ur friends ..?

!!!jalpari!!!

i'll try ...... anyways thanks for the hospitality

ignited soul

bohat dhund hai khaberdar gher say bahir niklay tou ..... kiddin

maryum

kal dopeher theeeek 12'37 pe mein haaath mein briefcase lay k pohanch jaoon ga ....

*jalpari* well the surprise was meant for tht ... lekin meray taraf say sab KO HELLO

MISHAL

mien sirf tabhi gaoon ga us movie mein ager us k lyrics achay huay ... otherwise i might change ma mind

zulfiqar

control yaar

!!!jalpari !!!

need ur prayers for the oscars

curiosity

ander ki baaatein sab ko ne btatay dude .... aur haaan awaz sweeet kernay k LIYE strepsils Smile

mahar

1) Dry_sea

2) Qurrie

3) Mehak

4) loving bilal

5) Sidra_jalpari

6) Crazy Abt Atif

7) H A L E E M A

Cool Pure Taurian

in sab ko mera ek msg ........

""" THANK U FOR LUVIN ME ...~! """"

u guys r the best

""""" the final msg """"

leavin for soundcheck .............~!

aaap sab muj say innnnnnnaaaaaaaaa dher sara pyaar kertay ho ... ALLAH TALLAH hamesha AAAP SAB KO khush rakhay aur aaap ki sab duaeeeen puri keray ...~!

ISI tarah shay hashtay rehna ...khush rehna aur sab logon ko khush rakhna ....~!

thanks FOR BEING THERE ,,,,,,

i LuV u ALL

TATA

BLUE ...~!
    kiran
    kiran

AADEE AND AADEEZ Empty Re: AADEE AND AADEEZ

Post  kiran Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:45 am

4. The interview ov Atif taken by aadeez on 30th august 2005

Atif Aslam, the guy whose very first song rocked the whole music
    industry,the guy whose debut album "JalPari" acquired the status of the
    best selling album of the year!!,
    is here to answer the questions asked by his aadeez, both personal and
    professional. So here is the
    interview:-

Assalaam u Aleikum Atif,
    Itne arse se aapka sir nahi khaya per ap bas, aur saber nahi hota:p so
    we decided to have an interview n have thus prepared this questionaire
    which you have to fill up n in doin so if you come across a question that you
    find too personal or you dont wanna answer it for some other reason to its
    ok,
    fine, koi masla nai:)

1.high: Who is (or was) your jalpari in real life?
    This is an imaginary character , there is no kind of reality in it
    .Although i have liked
    a number of persons in my life but you cannot say that any particular
    person is my jal pari or not.

2.high: How religious are you?
    I think religion is the best shelter in any kind of problem and confusion.
    I m not very very religious but koshish kerta houn k Fraiz poray karoun

3.high: In ur interview on IM's show "all that jazz" (an old interview) while
    singing adat u said "miss u" (during the song). Who were u addressing?

heheheh
    you people are very observant
    well i did not say for any one particular , that was only for the fans

4.Dry Sea: What exactly do you feel right before you have to do a TV
    program or
    sing live? nervous, excited ya ab to aadat se hai:)? Especially what
    were your feelings before your first live concert (i.e the one outside
    mcdonalds)Razz?

I was very ambitious at that time and i really wanted to perform best in
    front of audience .It wasnot a very good sound sysytem but
    fortunately we got enough supporters from our college and it went very
    well Alhumdolillah in that fogy night of december 2002

5. Dry Sea: Today you are the most famous Pakistani solo artist(mashAllah)
    but as
    everything has its effects one way or the other, how do you think fame
    haschanged you?

Fame havent changed my nature, i m still the same old atif but there is a
    severe change in my schedule
    most of the times i m unable to find the time even for my own self.I have
    been extreeeemly careless about my health but i have to strech out my self
    to do different things.

6. Dry Sea: I dont believe on other sources so I want this questions
    answered
    right from you: Do you really charge for autographs and pictures after
    concerts?

This is all crap what people are trying to spread against me
    ager pakisan main aisa hounay lag paray tou is tarha to koi bhi artist
    survive hi na karay
    houta yeh hay k jin lougoun ko autograph mil jata hay they are happy
    aur jin ko rush ki wajah say nahin milta they start badmouthing me
    one should have patience .i feel satisfied and i know what is the truth so
    i care the least .If they are badmouthing me they will be badmouthed by
    someone else .
    i m a strong believer k ager aap kissi k saath zyadati karin tou aap k
    saath shayed us ay barh ker hougi .

7. (qurrie, atif_rocks, yaqeen_01): Are you planning to do concerts in
    other countries? If you are then how soon?
    InshAllah aap sab lougoun ki duaoun say we will do it very soon.

8. Samia Malik: What part of Wazirabad are you/your family from?
    My Grand Parents use to live there at Sialkot Road.It was nice and naughty
    childhood there.

9. Samia Malik: Are you planning to include something for the more mature
    generation
    in your next album becasue my parents love your voice but they don't
    understand his
    your music so if you do one spiritual song, that ll be a huge hit because
    everyone
    can relate to it.(just a suggestion)

you are very right but you see our key audience is teenagers and students
    , but in the next album i would definately think of making some thing for
    the older generation which would be containing matured lyrics and slow
    paced music

10. Mahar: Does Shahbaz Aslam read the sms's to you which fans send on his
    number ?

Not all of them but the sms which contain some really good text and
    description and advice

11.MEAN_TEEN: When r u gonna get married? Are u engaged with someone or not?

Yaar this is not a decent question for me at this young age

12. MEAN_TEEN: Why dun you do a combine concert with JAL.. U will earn
    millions lolz ?

Well i m ready to do it , if they are willing.

13. ** JaLpArI **: Please Atif bhai can u make an hotmail's e-mail address
    just for aadeez???

yaar thanks for your love and care but hoenstly mujhay mails check kernay
    ka mouqa hi nahinmilta, doosray bohat say kaam houtay hain aap jaisay
    pyaray pyaray fans ko entertain kernay k so u know.

15. ** JaLpArI **: What is ur favorite food stuff? (i know its chinese but
    what in chinese?)
    I m a meat eater, kuch bhi cha bana hou with nice presentation i like it

16. **!!JaL PaRi!!*: Next vdo will be of.....?(song name )
    I think you should suggest which song we should select for the next video
    but we are working on some of the projects right now.

17. **!!JaL PaRi!!*:Your university name ? n school name?

Schools
    Grade 1 to 5 --- Kimberlay hall M block Model town lahore
    Grade 6 to 8 --- Saint Pauls School Satellite Twon Rawal Pindi
    Grade 9 to 10 --- Divisional Public School Model Town Lahore
    FSc --- PAF College Lahore Cantt
    BCS ( Hons) --- University of Central Punjab
    MBA --- University of Central Punjab

18. **!!JaL PaRi!!*: First crush (pls atif ans da ques truthly) ????
    hehhehehe, My First crush was a girl in my KG Class, kissi exam man woh
    top kerti thi kiss main mayn. But woh bohat hi piyari si frok pehun ker
    aati thi school main .
    hum dounoun break time per aik hi bench per baith ker lunch kiya kertay thay
    jab bhi meri ya usski kissi k saath class main larayee houti thi tou hum
    aik doosray ko support kertay thay
    Phir woh chali gayee , shayed us k dad ko meray khaternaak iradaoun ka
    pata chal gaya
    Tha
    heheheheehh
    tou unhoun nay apni baiti ka school hi change kerwa diya

Just kidding

ab tou mujhay us kanaam bhi yaad nahin, God Bless her

My second crush was my Toyota corolla car 1973 Model upon which I learned
    how to drive.I still love it. Wiper bhi nahi nchaltay hus k barish mnain
    andazay say chalana parta hay , marzi hou tou start houti hay werna
    nahin,, lakin bara khyal rukthi hay mera.

19. atifs_fan_maria: Whts The Most Emberassing moment Of ur life?
    Well kafi saray hain , but i enjoy them simulateoulsy, aik dafa apnay best
    friend and brother sheraz k saath
    chouri chupay marke main ja ker pehli dafa ciggerette peenay lagay thay
    Abbu abhi office say ghar nahin aayay thay so we thought this is a safe
    time for illegal operaiton
    lo gi jab geedar ki mout aati hay tou woh shehar ki taaf bhaagta hay
    hum nay abhi market ja ker ciggerette lagayee hi hay k saamnay say hum ko
    abbu ji aatay huay nazar aayay
    probabaly he stopped to take some grocery from the market.Unhoun nay jab
    yeh daikha k hum dounoun ciggeretee pee rahay hain tou bus.............
    aagay meray saath jou kuch hua woh main censor ker raha houn
    itni maar pari k buss
    wahan bhi aur ghar aa ker bhi
    us din k baad say aaj tak mainay kabhi ciggerette ko haath bhi nahin lagaya

i still enjoy this when it comes to my mind

20. atifs_fan_maria: Who is Enum,Why do u always dedicate a song to her?

Yaar this is the most frequently asked question for me know
    i dont know that anum, she was a guest and the daughter of the Programe
    Directors of GEO
    so i had to do this upon the directors will otherwise main bhi anum ko
    utna hi janta houn jitna k aap sab log

22. fraudiz_kuri: How do you feel working or singing with any other artist?
    i would love to do something with other artist it will gimme more
    opportunities to learn

23. lovedrink: whatz de concept ov jalpari?
    Jal pari is a theme song which is describing an imagination a dream kind
    of effect to care for some body to the extreme

24. lovedrink: what genere ov music u r interested in?
    Every kind of music i would love to do
    i dont want to fix myself in one particular kind of music
    i would love to do experiments

25. lovedrink: y every thing iz "blue 4 u "?
    blue is the color of water which is basic element of life
    so it contains every thing in it you have to explore it

27. Maryam: How different is your next album from the previous album?
    I will try some new things but right now i haven’t planned any thing yet

29. Maryam: Which fruit do you like to eat?
    I love all the fruits

30. yaqeen_01: How was it getting your education from P.A.F collage lahore?
    has it helped you in your music?

It helped me a lot
    it was great experience studying over there and I got my first singing
    chance over there in a independence day song competition

31. yaqeen_01: Would you ever work as an actor in a Pakistani movie if
    someone approaches you???
    U never know if some good director asks me for this and i will do it

32. @t!f rOx n rULz: Your favourite chocolate?
    Cadburry Diary Milk, Mars, Bounty, Ferroro Roucho and many many more

35. ALEENA N ATIF: Who is ur best friend?
    My brothers particularly Sheraz & I miss my other best friends they are
    not here in Pakistan

38. DrEaMzUnLiMiTeD: Whats ure fav pass time?
    Sleeping

39. DrEaMzUnLiMiTeD: Moooosssssst excited moment of ure life?
    The release of my album Jal Pari was really full of excitement.

40. alee7: Which funny carton character have your fans compared you to?
    i think some thought of me as "Jony Bravo"

41. alee7: Do u ever plan to start replying to ur fans on ur site
    again like u promised?
    I will answer them time to time

42. qurrie: do u think u ll win the case ? personally i think u ll hmm i
    dont no the reason y i think u ll win but still i think u ll win. Now
    somethings that we'll
    all like to know about you:-

Actually judiciary system of Pakistan is really slow other wise it could
    had been finalized but it is till pending.

Define urself in 3 words:
    Sensitive, versatile, blue

things u dislike in urself:
    I hate touching my Hair

things u like in urself:
    I try to take care of all the people around me

best hangout:
    Lots of them are bests, like Zouk,Nando’s, Hob Nob

dedicate a song to all aadeez:

Yaqeen

Anything that you would like to say at the end:-
    Be yourself, Adopt consistency in what you are best at and you will see
    the miracles.
    Be productive as much as you can.

Well, thanx a lot for the interview Atif but all we can give you in return
    are
    unremitting prayers and our support:) So wherever you go and no matter
    what you
    do, juz always remember that we were here for you, we are here for you n
    inshAllah
    we'll always be here for you, believing in you in times when others dont
    n being a
    part of your every success by praying for it!

Allah Bless You
    Aadeez~
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:46 am

5. I took this from a Norwegian site, it’s kind ov an interview taken by fans before the Norway mela in 2006

< = =text/> < = =text/> Pakistansk superstjerne besøker Oslo

STJERNE: Atif Aslam er en av de største popstjernene i Pakistan. Fredag kveld svarer han på spørsmål her på Dagbladet.no.

Atif Aslam forteller om kjærlighet, Jal og neste album.

writemail('tbd', 'dagbladet.no') TORSTEIN BRATTSET DRABLØS
    Fredag 18.08.2006, 11:00, oppdatert 14:23

(Dagbladet.no): Atif Aslam (23) er en av Pakistans og Indias store popstjerner, og denne uken er han i Oslo for å spille på Mela-festivalen.

Aslam startet først bandet Jal, som betyr vann, sammen med Gohar Mumtaz. Bandet ga ut låta «Aadat», som ble en stor hit. Men bandet ble oppløst på grunn av problemer mellom Aslam og Mumtaz, og Aslam gikk solo.

Hello..first a fall i want 2 tell u that i just love ur voice..and think u r one of the best singers we have in pk. I want 2 know what u think about norway and people in norway?when r u planning 2 getting married?
    Innsendt av: Madia

am plannin to get marreid soOn
    BUT y DO U WANNA knw
    LET ME knw after the concert

atif

married???

do you have a girlfriend??or married?
    Innsendt av: Sadia

am single

atif

OE ATIF!

HOW R U TODAY?
    UR VOICE...SERIOSLY..WHAT A VOICE U GOT! REALLY UNIQUE..KEEP ON GOIN! BUT U SHOULD DO SOMETHIN WITH UR STYLE...BUT UR CUTE;) C U IN MELA...
    Innsendt av: ONEWHOADMIREURVOICE

keeep rockin

atif

Is it possible

is it possible to meet you after mela, and cit chat with you for a couple of minuts? Please don't let your fans down...meet everyone, plz.

And BTW, I am your biggest fan in thw whole universe!
    Innsendt av: Fan of Atif

,,, WELL AM IN DOWN TOWN .. n i*ll b here in the FIRSTHOTEL near THE RESTURANT CALLED MEHFIL ..... ..C u

atif

hey ***y!

Do you think your ***y..??Are you singel???Razz
    Love you a lot*muah*
    Lots of kisses from 2 Gurlzz from Oslo!!<3
    Innsendt av: HAHA

. vill c u at the concert ... rock oN BABE

atif

HUGE FAN

I just love you...and i love your songs..they are amazing..! Aspeccially Aadat...Youre best!!
    Innsendt av: girl

thank U grl

atif

When is your new album coming?

Hello!
    I just wanted to say that you have very good songs.
    And the new song tere bin, oh man, great!!

So, when is your new album coming?
    Everybody has waited for it for a while now Razz

Can you explain why you left Jal?
    If you want to...
    If you were still in Jal, you guys would have reached new heights.
    But you have touched the sky now, so there is nothing to regret. Hehe.

Good luck! Keep coming with good songs Wink
    Innsendt av: WahJiWah

,,, well no regrets ... i personally beleive tht i got to knw more abt music .. n i discovered it maself .. so ,., cheers

atif

You have an awesome voice!

Hello, Atif =)
    Just wanted to say that you have a gifted voice!
    You are like Pakistan's Himesh Reshamiyyah!! LOL

But, seriously, when is your new album coming?

I hope you are going to sing some new songs on Mela.

By the way, tere bin from bas ek pal rocks!

www.UsiJi.tk =D
    Innsendt av: Usman

well i might gonna sing it tonight

atif

Sna Atif

Hanji Atif bhai!
    Aap kehse hain?
    Long time ago. I met you last year at mela don't think you remember me. I am a big fan of you but latley I have started listening to Jal.
    But I like you both and can't wait for your album (which I hope won't be any further delay, patta nahi kitne mahine se ur ka intazaar ho raha he)....!
    One more question: Do you regret that you and Jal split ut? Jal's music & your voice could been the best ever! Do you think that you going your own way is the reason for your sucess?
    Atif bhai, please mera javab de, I would appreciate it! Smile
    Thanks a lot and good luck further!
    Btw, aap ko cricket pasand hei? Very Happy
    Favourite player koun? Shahid Afridi?
    And yeah, what other bands you like? I am big fan of Pakistani rock, Noori, Call, EP ALL GREAT!
    Can't wait till RoXen'z album!
    Innsendt av: Hummam Bhutta

,,, well thanks for comin ....
    n its a gr8 thing tht u like pakistani music .... n btw i think the break ov ma band was the greatest thing ever happened to me in ma life ... coz i got to knw abt maself ... m n the music ...
    i luv cricket can't help it ..

atif

k

Hello..
    I hope u r fine..

just wanted to say that u got an really amazing voice, love ur voice n keep doing ur best...!

Innsendt av: aisha

thanks aisha

atif

Hello

Innsendt av:

atif

Salamo Aleikum.

aap ka kia haal hai??
    aap bohot acha kaam kar rahe hai!!
    aap Pakistan mai kaha sai hai??
    i am a big fan of you!!!
    good luck Smile
    Innsendt av: Nabeel.

THANKS AM FRM lhr ..

atif

norway

why do you think so many of your fellow pakistani's prefer norway to pakistan?
    Innsendt av: mikke....

... i don't think they prefer it

atif

Salamzz

Hay Atif Wazzup?? this is pSycho.. i hope u remeber mee Very Happy
    soo howz u.. and wat about the perfomance? r u gonna rock norwayy again Very Happy
    Best OF Luck frm me... Love u soo much...
    thnxx byee Smile
    Innsendt av: pSycho

thanks Alot PSYCHO

atif

glad to have you here in oslo:D

I am looking forward to seeing you on the stage on mela 2006. I have to say that i am a very big fan of you. And so is my friends. But one thing, I think its a very bad thing that u make songs to Bollywood. You should make them for Lollywood so Lollywood can be stronger in the future, because ur voice is AMZAING!
    Innsendt av: Huma

well thanks for tht ... but u can always think it like tht way tht if am singing in bollywood am representing the name ov pakistan ... n if am gettin the awards so pakistaniæs should feeel proyud ov it ...
    cheers

atif

Salam!

Salam!

well..first of all i wanna congratz you about the TMA award u won Wink

secondly, i've heard that ur 2nd album is ready..well..we look forward for it Wink

now my questions;
    how did u like norway? have u visited many places here? do you have any plans in the future for filming any of yours videos here in Norway?

well...best wishes from all of your Aadeez...u have a bright future...so all the best!!!

lots of luv
    *OneOfTheAadeez - PakizzGirl*

Innsendt av: Quratulaen

,,,, well thanks alot for searchin n praising ma adeez .... they r fabulous .....
    n talkin abt norway its beautiful like the crowd in here .. .. i have bin to end ov the world asker ... n many more places

atif

Innsendt av:

atif

Hello atif;)

i have seen you at geo on a program called "applause", my question to you are that in this program you said you nevver want to be popular, you never had dreamed about this, but know when you have become a super star, how does it feel?

i dont like pakistani pop, but you sing really well:)
    Innsendt av: Mariam

well I THANK ALLah for makin me feeel so special .. n u knw makin me think abt the ppl who realy respect .. so tht i can thank MA ALLAH ... its a gr8 feelin

atif

Hey Atif. First of all ur a super singer, Im a BIG fan of urs. I want to ask u few questions:
    1) How does it feel to be a so big star?
    2) What is the most wildest thing ur fans has done?
    3) Are u married?

I wish u all the happiness and success in the future
    Good luck:)
    Innsendt av: Nisha

, .. ITS FEEELS GR8 TO rock the stage n make ppl listen to ma energy n the gods GIFT ..
    WILDEST THINGS .. THEY R so many cant describe here .... but i dont mind Smile

no am not married n not even plannin to

atif

Marriage

Hi Atif have your thought about getting married soon? Because if you have my offers stands Wink Love your music
    Innsendt av: Rabiah

,,, hahah .. thats cute ... n thanks for supportin ma music ... C u AT THE CONCERT .. marrIAGE GIrl

atif

Your the BEST!

First of all I must say that you surely are one of the greatest superstars in the sub-continent. I love your voice, your music, your style...everything is unique. You're just 23 years old, so InshAllah you will achieve much more.

I have two questions, and one humbel request.

1. Probably the most asked question nowadays; When is your new album going to release? And please give a better answer then "soon, InshAllah". We have waited too long for your album to come, please release it soon. And atleast tell us which month it is releasing.

2. Do you perform in shaadis in Pakistan? Or private parties for a couple of hours? If yes, then the question is how much money you take for that? Andaazan.

And my last request is: Please don't do like Adnan Sami Khan! I hope you understand what I mean.
    You're a pakistani, please always represent Pakistan, not India! Pakistan cannot afford to loose such a talent like you.

Thank you for taking your time to read this long text.
    Innsendt av: Zeeshan

........ .. well ma album is due i knw ... n it b released in one or TWO onths inshallah .. since pakistan is lackin the copyright act so they r not producing any cd's ov any local artist thts y .. otherwise ma album is ready dude ....
    no i don't perform on wedding --
    iæll always represent pakistan where eva i go cheers

atif

ASALAM:)

kia haal he?hum ne to aap se yehi kehna ta ke aap ki awaz mashallah se bohat hi achii...hum to aap ke bohaaaaaaat bare fan he=)=)..ap ki awaz mein jo jadu he kissi ki awaz mein nei he....
    AP ko good luck kehte hein...mele pe....kia pata mulaqat ho jae=)=)

jii...ap se swaal ap ko dunia mein sab se pyari cheez kia lagti hee...

thanx.....and take care

best wishes
    shiiika
    Innsendt av: shiiika

,,, shika .. thank u .. aaap ne itnay pyaar say sab kuch likha .. thanks ... mujhe duniya mein mujhe ... sab say ziada meri MAAAAAA BOHAT AZEEEZ hai ... hope to seee u ..

atif

next album

Hi Atif,

great voice, great music....even my daughter at the age og three loves "woh lamhe".(woh lamhe lagao naa papa)

But when is ur next album ??

regards
    shahzad
    Innsendt av: shahzad Qureshi

THANK U .... PLZ give her a hug frm ma side .. regards

atif

hello

AOA...BROTHER how are u???
    u are doing great ...u are best of best....

i hope i can come to mela ;-)

A.ali
    Innsendt av: Ali

, thanks .... do come to the mela

atif

hello hello Atif

I like your music
    Innsendt av: Bhatti sahab

thank U ...

atif

When is ur next album coming out?

When is ur next album coming out? nice music bro *thumbs up*
    Innsendt av: modeltown Mblock:-)

it will b out soon inshallah within end ov this year

atif

Thanks mate:)

hi atif,

would like you to know what your music means to pakistani youngsters abroad. During my years at the university in the US, the only way I got through my tough days was by listening to your music. It makes me proud to recognize such talented Pakistanis like yourself whilst i live outside the borders of Pakistan. Keep up the good work mate, your music is our fidelity to Pakistan and its artists.
    Innsendt av: Kaynat

well thank u so much for tht .. i realy need tht .... thanks ... keeep rockin

atif

questions to atif aslam

u were a big hit on the same mela last year. how did u feel visiting norway, and what brings u back?
    Innsendt av: mehnaz

well for the veryfirst time the norway mela is repeating an artist ... n this is mashallah a history n i feeel proud representing pakistan

atif

PLz Answer or illdie

Salam.. what's up.. man.. you can sing dude.. do u like norway? what do you think about norwegian people??.. If you like norway what's the best thing you like..

Your Fan
    Innsendt av:

THEY R VERY ENCOURAGING ,.,...

atif

Hi :-)

Aoa Atif! First of all; You are a great artist and I really enjoy listening to your songs. How long will you stay in Norway, and what are your plans after Norway?

I have many questions. Do you have a girlfriend (honest answer please), any wedding plans? Wink

Last but not least when will we get the chance to buy your 2nd album?? I hope you'll achieve lots of success (Amin). Best of Luck!
    Innsendt av: Just one of the fans

well am here till day after tomm .. n i don't believe in girlfriends coz i think its a bad word for girls ... .. n talkin abt wedding ... am bachelor alhamdulilah .. 2nd album it will b realeased in 2 months INSHALLAH

atif

Salam!

How do u like it here in Oslo?

It's nice to see Pakistani who is doing well!
    I like ur songs? God luck many duae from us norwegian - pakistani generation

Zobia
    Innsendt av: Zobia

thanks zoobia .. oslo is lovely ... not just the oslo ... i have bin to asker end ov the world .. its amazing ... n the crowd they r VERY kewl cheers

atif

just

well ive met u, listened to ur album b4 any other in oslo, and just wanna say man YOU ROCK...and dont forget pakistan.
    cheers
    Innsendt av: rock-homer

definately i can't forget pakistan ... am representing ma country over here n try to represent it in the best possible way ... cheeeers

atif

You rock!!

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I'm a huge fan of yours. I love you voice and you songs. Looking forward to see perform at Mela.

Peace.
    Innsendt av: Shilo

,,,, thanks alot for supportin ma musik .... if u realy want to b a part ov ma fan following u can always visait ma website ... its www.h3o.info

atif

Welcome to norway

Hello hope you are having a great time here.
    first off all you have a great voice! i have just listen to "woh lamhe" song and it`s superb.

Just some qustions from me...

Did you wrote "woh lamhe" song ur self??
    Who is your favorite singer inn bollywood?

from
    Indian girl

Innsendt av:

,,,, thanks alot .... ya i write all ov them ,,, ma favourite singer ( rafi g , kishore g , n many more )

atif

Salamz Atif

I'm a big fan of You,not just me,but my family as well :-) i wanna ask when U r going 2 marru? ;-) Who was "jal-pari"?? be honest ;-) Wishing U all da best....
    Innsendt av: Mano

,,,, well am leaving day after tomm .... n abt the jalpari she is always around Smile

atif

Next album?

When will your next album come?

Will be interestning to hear it since your first album was almost an rip-off from Jal`s album:)
    Innsendt av: Jal - Fan

inshallah after one or two months

atif

Sulli

uuuuR thA GreeeAtes!!
    Innsendt av: Sulemaan Aslam

well thanks for supportin ma musik

atif
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 am

meien ye aadeez se lia hai is liye yahan post kai coz atif ne kuch bhi kahib bhi likha ho humay apta hona chaye
    sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Number of posts : 1532
    Registration date : 2008-02-17

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 am

kiran i luv diz topic......
    n really did a gr88 job
    diz iz for yeah AADEE AND AADEEZ 906731 AADEE AND AADEEZ 906731 AADEE AND AADEEZ 906731 AADEE AND AADEEZ 906731 AADEE AND AADEEZ 7687 AADEE AND AADEEZ 7687
    Rock
    love aadee
    love aadee
    Admin

Number of posts : 1000
    Registration date : 2008-02-15

Post  love aadee Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 pm

areyyyy wowwwww...awesum topic..CHAK DE..!!!!
    love aadee
    love aadee
    Admin

Post  love aadee Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 pm

I'm making this topic as *IMPORTANT*...kindly keep on updating this topic regularly with such info..
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:25 am

atif aadeez per takreban rozana ata hai online kuch likhta nahi hai but online ata hai. 3,4,5 ko tou online aya tha 1 ko bhi aya tha. mere pm pheray ga tou is site per aye ga hehe.
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:38 am

Some special quotes ov Atif Aslam

about jalpari,

“I think of my music as the mermaid and myself as the water that hides it. I hear the mermaid whisper to me ‘I want to hide in your depths.’” The lyrics of his title song Jalpari go, “Chup janay do lehron mein kahein, doob janay do.”

about aadat

“everyone’s been through that phase in life where they’ve needed hope.” It can taken in both the spiritual and the romantic context – it’s entirely up to the listener’s perception.

about music,

“I haven’t discovered my type of music yet. I feel that music has no such boundaries, no such limits. You cannot identify yourself with a particular type because music is too vast, too deep.”

"Music is pure for me. It’s deep for me. It’s blue for me. Whenever I listen to it, I believe I can fly”
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:38 am

THE MAKING OV JALPARI-h30 forum

Atif AslaM:” hello N SALAM to all OV U ..~!

"" jalpari ""

Recorded at egg crate studio in 4 days without any rehersals n it was done when everyone left me all alone except ov ma fans, that was the best time i have ever had coz it drived me to learn how to b thankful to ALLAH n how to b independent , just wanted to thank all ov ma freinds n fans , without ur support that would have been impossible. SPecially i would like to thank SARMAD, MEEKAL HASAN , FARHAD HUMAYOUN , SALMAN ALBERT , SAMEER , MEHMMOD REHMAN for the album N UMER NAdeeM N HADIER HALeeM for playing in concerts . This "jalpari" is all about ma feeling n its all bcoz that ma vocals can touch ur heart . Every song carries a msg for all ov the listeners n who so ever don't like ma music, i thank him for criticizing me coz i can make more out of criticisim.

Y IS IT SOLO..? when goher started performing with the name ov jal with a new vocalist it was difficult for all ov ma fans to figure me out ov the band they started complaining me abt the concerts that they wanted to listen to atif not the new vocalisT, THATS the only reason i m not performin by the name ov jal

COMPOSiTIONS
    EVERY song is composed in a different fashion with a different frame ov mind n the confused fans abt the compostions would realize that tracks like ehsas, yaqeen , mahi ve , gal sun ja .. etc are composed after the break uP n every one appreciated all ov ma compostions. Two years back when i composed lamhay i called goher ( x guitartist ) n v jammed together n after the success ov the song he wanted to take all ov the credits . n same as the case with other tracks .. but still i wish him the very best ov luck .~! peace
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Number of posts : 1879
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post  R3GhA Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:33 am

nice tpc wid nice info n thnx
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:07 am

Surprise...!
    S u r p r i s e

Atif will be coming online

on 25th Jan 2009

Tamam Janta(aadeez) ko Itlla de jati hae k

25 January ko atif

K o o m S e K h i t a a b

fermaen gae
    R3GhA
    R3GhA

Number of posts : 1879
    Registration date : 2008-06-15

Post  R3GhA Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:24 am

hmm nie yar kiarn well mai ne yeh sab kch aadeez pe read krliya tha n thnx 4 sharin here n kia atto waqi mai 29 ko 0nline ayga 4rm where u got dis newz n ki woh yeh site vst karayga ?
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 am

os ne 18 or 19 ko bhi visit kia tha or 18 ko jab online aya tha mein bhi online thi likin os ne kuch msg nahi dia. or wo 25 ko online aye ga os k bhai ne topic banaya hai or har koi online ana os din timing ka abhi apta nahi hai jasay apta chalay ga batadongi
    sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:11 am

gal amazin newz u were online wen he wuz......
    he will cum online on 25th wen i wil be in school
    i wish he cumz online in evenin or sumthin
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:14 am

yeah time pata nahi chal raha Sad
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:21 pm

atif 25 ko 1 pm (pst) online araha haiii
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:45 am

OMG GUYZZZ ATIF NE MERI BAAT KAR REPLY KIAAA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH
    IM VERY HAPPY
    TUM LOG KAHHAN THAY?
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:05 am

meine aif ko kaha k" mein app k ghar aa rahi hono ander anhi any dia tou koi baat nahi bahir chair rekh akr bheth jaogi"
    os ne reply kia"chaekedari karni hai lol" hehehehe

omg mein khushi se mar rahi hoon
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 am

25th January, 2009

1:29pm-4:08pm

ASALAM ALAIKUM to all ma aadeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

o yaar rash to kam kero mein khud sign in ne ho pa raha .... n generally there is alot ov traffic ov fans here which i always luv to c n thank ALLAH for this blessing ..... i am giving one long msg because i dont knw if the forum will let me paste another msg ... its been gud to all ov u here and i hope tht all ov u r in gud health enjoying ur life and rocking everywhere

i have beeen gud aap sab ki dua say aur am grateful abt all the feedbacks tht i am getting abt u ppl coming over here regularly and making this forum ur family

am sowie i wont b able to reply each n everyone since the forum has traffic issues lekin all ov u should rest assure tht i'll promise to read each n everyone's post for today maself as tht was ma promise to all the aadeez ............i will b posting the msges in parts n bits as the net is acting wierd today ...

i would first want to talk abt the situation

tht is beeen surrounded in our country currently. i dont want to go

into the details abt whts happening as u all knw it very well but i

want to emphasiez tht our generation is the front runner and its goin to b us and by us i mean each n everyone ov US who is goin to play a vital n pivitol role in handling and facing the current situation

ayesha raza

nice msg lekin this is the time tht all ov us have to b together n think ov pakistan first and i would here like to say one thing v all come to this forum becoz "" V CARE "" for each one ov us irrespective ov their nationality, religion colour, creed or gender

for me all ma fans are precious and important and each has to play a certain role . v need to spread the msg ov peace n lUB ... and not show HATRED to anyone ( b tht anyone frm U.S , PAKISTAN , INDIA, MAURITIUS, DUBAI or ANY CORNer ov the world frm where all ma luving aadeez log on taking out important time frm their lives to come over here and talk to each other )

nadima ..

thanku for ur luv n support

hiral

inshallah things vill b better keeep ur hopes high

aadeez_brother

POST IGNORED ( hahaha ) hun aram eeee

quzy

thank u for ur sweeet wishes

ayesha

thts there luv ... btw mein idher he hun aaap logon ki post read ker k jawab day raha hUn

sweeet sash

contact sheraz for the video concept

shomaila _89n

mujhe phone kernay ka best time hai """" JAB MERA phONE OFF HOTA HAI """

red fairy

i'll convey ur msg to ma luby mum

usman_atif

keeep working hard

cute sahil 13

sweeet

wish

shadi ka baray mein mera khayal yeh hai k mein "" dono HE KER LOOON ""

luv bhi aur arrange bhi . kia khayal hai ..? lol

areena

"" munda sada doli cherya band waj gaya ""

tay mera band na wajaoo tay chotay chotay msg kero // mein thak gaya hun reply ker ker k ....

koi band cha pia diO ..... LOL ...

ana kam karaye janday OO

moon1434

thank u for ur luv n support in bangladesh

"" hami to makay bhalo bashi ""

usman_atif

thanks

dry sea

shahbaz outlet is going gud n u guys should personally go n visit n congratulate him n spread the word around as much as u can .. he is realyu working hard n bringing alot ov new lines n all the cool stuff tht he had been planning to display at the outlet ...

so everytime u'll go there u'll find something new.. n best part abt his outlet is tht u can go anytime n take A personal appointment frm him to get ur OWN CUT

can_die_4atif

hosla hosla

dry sea \ u r right

adi'z gal ..

aisi koi baat ne hai India mein bhi bohat saray aisay fans hain jin ko muj say pyaar hai aur jo meri izat kertay hain dil say .. to mein un ko mayoos ne ker sakta .. i thank them for their support n v should b luking for the positive things and keeep the negative ones aside

mydilmamta

keeep coming on forums ... Smile

sauden

idea is gud

tamnvi

am trying to reply everyone

angel atif/thanks

ayumi_hamsaki / i hope its not snowing

sarien/ well i hope things vill get better . am an optimist and thts theway v should luk at it

mk4mahenkhan

mujhe bhi reply kero cute lol

senoritamarijan

rock on yeh hai waqt ka ishara

hibanaz

thank u for waiting per wapda ZINDABAD

meh_adi

rock ON

samwaL

kion tum achay bachay HO .... aur hann meri tammam fans say iltimas hai k namaz qayem kero kion k sirf yahi rasta hai jis say tum apne rab ko dhond saktay ho aur koi shak nahi k WOH tum say bohat pyaar kerta hai //

shomaila

mera number sirf panch logon k pass hai who r ma family to is liye aap call ksi aur ko milatay hain ..

f_jalpari

rock on ..

sunshine 21

thank u for agreeing

jenny

so raha tha ....? dekha mein kitna acha bacha hun jaldi so jata hun aur dairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tak sota he rehta hun lol

can_die_4 atif

am trying to reply everyone guys

kikoo

nahi ek ne mili kafee mil gaye hain lekin pasand ne a rahein Razz

(EVERYONE MUST READ THIS )

GONNAL

MEIN FAISLABAD K LIYE NIKAL CHUKA HUN .... AAP PLEEEZ MERA CELL NUMBER NOTE KEREIN ..

0900-786-01 & amp; amp; amp; amp; nbsp; TELEFUN

LOL

sania 2309

rush bohat hai am sorry ager aapko reply ne kia

bilz

well the coke studio is in the pipe line .. n am luking forward to it // saray documents clear ho jayen then i'll fly to karachi

rust_trusty

u can always come to ma gigs n get it signed there

talha_91

thank u

DEPIKA6 / go to the previous pages i did reply U

kiran 817

chaukedari kerni hai lol

lamhey yaadein

""" ADA sayen cha loooni hai ya salooni """lol

ameeena

the closest to me is "ALLAH"

rajkumari

thank u

f_jalpari

lets hope for the best

asma-atif

i am trying to reply everyone

popstar

read the replies again dude

atif_shaista

i luv everyyone irrespectively

sannah 18 ... thank u for sweet prayers .. aur france ka chakker tab lagay ga jab mera visa expire ho jaye ga .. AUR MEIN FRANCE MEIN PAKRA JAOn ga .... kidding

atifs fan / thank U

.... saudia inSHALLAH jab ALLAH ne chaha

aadeezgal

THERE IS A SURPRISE AT THE END JUST WAIT FOR IT

mmk6

bipasha /.... theeek he ho gee

naureen

welll duniya ka kam he bolna hai .... her insan mein kuch achi batein hoti hain aur kuch buri bateein bhi . so i dont have the time to think abt them

ameena

gud suggession ... one ov the admins or shiz will keeep u updated

lilly

""" YES U R TOO LATE """ and so am i lol

mkfor mahenkhan

MERA NUMBER HE KSI K PASS NE HAI aap kis say baat kertay Ho

munda zaini ..

munda zaini doli kadon cher raya way /.... tum ne post he kitni keeen hain larkay jo mein tum ko reply keron

amna thank u

atif****fan

thank U ZEHRA

little gal

cute Smile

dipika

i have replied to u so many times

talha_91

gdluck for ur physics exam

jalpari

thank u for understanding

maryum

jald he inshALLAH

true .... kabhi to sach b0ol dia kero

mmk6

aisi koi story ne thi i made it up there

adee_brother

"" CHAK day phattay "" ........... if u knw wht i mean

joe_jonas

walaikum salam ... aaapko aaaj he CONCERT SUNA DETAY HAIN .... WAIT FOR ANOTHER 20 MINS

kikoo

hannnn kathrina aaap ka poch rahen theeen // mein ne us ko btaya k kikoo aaaj kal bohat busy hai ////yeh sun ker woh khushi say bilbila uthi aur kehnay lage k mein kikoo k liye bohat udass hun ... kahan HAI MERA ya meri KIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........KIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KAHAN HO KIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

.........ARYTE MA AADEEZ /// KAHA SUNA MAAF /////

COMING OVER HERE IS ALWAYS FUN N MA PLEASURE ... AND I FEEEL SO BLESSED THT I HAVE U GUYS .... ALLAH AAAP SAB KI PARESHANIAN DUUR FERMAYE AUR AAAP K WALEDAIN AUR AAAP K PYARON KO SEHAT DAY /..

IS MULK KI SALAMTE K LIE HAMEHSA SAY HAMAREE DUAYEN SAAATH HAIN AUR RAHEIN GEEE .. ZINDAGE CHAHAY AAP KO KITNA BHI PECHAY PHAINKNAY KI KOSHIH KERAY JUST KEEEP UR CHIN UPS N KEEP STRIVING U’LL ACHIEVE N TRAIMPH

JIN LOGON KO REPLY NE KER SAKA THEY SHOULD REST ASSURE THT I HAVE READ THEIR POSTS N I THANK THEM FOR THEIR LUV N CARE .

MUJHE SARI POSTS KO REPLY KERNAY MEIN BOHAT MAZA AYA … SPECIALLY FAISLABAD WALI POST KO …

MEIN ABHI ALBUM RECORD NE KERON GA JAB TAK K MERI SATISFACTION NE HO GE GANO SAY KION K I KNW THT ALL U AADEEZ KO SATISFY KERNA EK MUSHKIL KAM HAI ….U GUYS ARE AMAZING LISTENERS SO WAIT FOR MA ALBUM …

ONCE AGAIN THANK U FOR TAKING TIME OUT SPECIALLY WO LOG JO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES MEIN HAIN IS WAQT AUR ADHI RAAT KO JAG RAHAY HAIN PLUS SPECIALLY UN LOGON KO JO PAKISTAN MEIN HAIN AUR WAPDA K SAATH ;LAR RAHAY HAIN MEIN AAAP LOGON KA DUKH SAMJH SAKTA HUN ..

THANK U TO ALL MA ADMINS N MODERATORS FOR KEEEPING THIS FORUMS A RESPECTABLE PLACE TO B AT AND SPECIAL THANKS TO ONE OV THOSE WHOS NAME IS SHERAZ .. I LUB U BRO J

NO AM GOING TO TRY N FIGURE OUT K LINK KAISAY UPLOAD HO GA ;… I HAVE AN UNPLUGGED VERSION OV ………………………………………………………………….

N ITS WAS RECORDED ON THE STAIRS WITH SOME FRIENDS

……. THANK U EVERYONE ….. I LUB ALL
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 am

kuch aadeez atif se milay hain on ki stories bhi yahan post akron k kasay milay or aadee ne kia kia kaha?
    love aadee
    love aadee
    Admin

Post  love aadee Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:48 am

its lucky kiran u went onl9 tht day..coz mere yahaan se sign in nahi ho raha tha Crying or Very sad crying
    kiran
    kiran

Post  kiran Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:39 am

yeah bohat problem ki thi site nee but aadee ne mujhe ko reply kiaaaaaaaaaa : Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    sl33p!nr0ckz
    sl33p!nr0ckz

Post  sl33p!nr0ckz Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:01 am

gr888 kiran ur lucky i had school dat day...but congratz 2 u
    kiran
    kiran